Special Announcement from Skyward Grille!
This means we will CONTINUE OPERATING our mobile grille carts, Skybox Party Room, catering & concessions in addition to our guest restaurant operations at various large businesses around Columbus.
Our current restaurant will operate through dinner (8:30pm) on Thursday June 30th. Please come see us again before then and enjoy our fresh grilled subs, pitas, and famous Sky Fries one more time!
We would like to thank all of our dedicated customers for supporting our grille. We ask for your continued support with our ongoing catering, party/special event, and mobile grille cart business as we carry into our 30 th year of business. Find us all around town at various businesses, Ohio Stadium, The Schottenstein Center, festivals, and many private parties! We will not rule out the possibility of reopening our restaurant in the future if the right location is acquired.
Also, please welcome and support our new partner at 2185 Riverside Drive, Domino's Pizza. They have an amazing, fresh, new menu and are operated by a LOCAL franchisee!
Once again, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
Skyward in the News
- Tri-Village Magazine (Page 27 - "Beyond Meals on Wheels")
- Crave Magazine
- Columbus Underground: "Skyward Grille Food Cart Moves into Brick-and-Mortar"
- Columbus Underground: "First Look: Skyward Grille & Catering"
- Upper Arlington News & Hilliard Northwest News (suburban news)
- Business First
- The Columbus Dispatch
- NEW Fox News Good Day Columbus: Superbowl Eats With Skyward Grille (Featured news story on 1/29/15 at 9:46am)
- The main OSU Hospital
- Columbus State Community College
Check back for additional locations to be added in Spring/Summer 2014.